Water Source aims to inform, inspire and engage Australian Water Association (AWA) members and the
To make a submission to Water Source, email email@example.com
In order to be considered for inclusion in Water Source, any submitted content or article suggestion must
meet the following criteria:
Offers insight and drives the industry forward
- Is it topical news? Is it future shaping and thought provoking? Will it teach our community
something they may not already know? Will it inspire action? Does it inform on new
directions and innovations in the industry?
Engages a diverse audience
- Water Source aims to be a leading source of content and an authority on water
management and the water industry. Therefore the content must appeal to anyone who
has an interest in the world of water, including current AWA members, potential
members, industry decision makers and the general public.
Fits the WaterSource tone and style
- Content should be written in an engaging manner. Technical information is welcome but
should be presented in a conversational tone.
- Word count: approximately 300-700 words.
- The WaterSource editorial team may edit contributed pieces for grammar, tone and style.
Aligns to a WaterSource category
- Content should fit into one of WaterSource’s key categories: Environment, Technology,
Community or Business.
Good quality supporting material
- High resolution images that help illustrate the article are welcome. Please supply these in
.jpg format no less than 1200px wide. Images in landscape are preferable.
- Please provide an image credit if necessary.
- WaterSource does not run content that overtly promotes companies or products. This
falls under paid content and will need to be discussed with the Water Source ad sales
- Water Source publishes peer-reviewed technical papers that have been submitted to the
Australian Water Association. For more information about technical papers, email